Sunday 9 December 2012

Sticker Slap Swag Bop Bear




I was bored so I decided do another Bear. I used one of my drawings of myself bopping along the street and a drawing I did of a bear and whacked them together on photoshop and illustrator. I quite like the image and I plan to do a screen print of it, 6 layers. its going to be quite a challenge since I have never done a print with 6 layers before. Hopefully it will be okay.



I've been putting up night ways stickers around my neighbourhood and I got a flick of one of them on the way home the other day. I thought that this character would go well with it because he looks like he's looking back on just putting a sticker up and feeling the rush of doing something he shouldn't. To get the photo to look as it does I ran it though photo shop and illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment