Friday 7 December 2012

Nightways Bear Meditation




  
Once again I was really bored so I started making another bear. This one is a meditation bear and I call it Bare Meditation. Bear it spelt like Bare because in UK slang Bare means a lot even though the draws are bare it means they are empty.. I don't know how it started! Anyway! I got the idea from meditating of coarse and I had drawn myself doing it as you can see on the top left. I then edited it up with a bear head on photoshop and illustrator and played around with the colours. I plan to screen print the design and make an edition of these. It will be a nice 3 layer piece. I will upload in the future! 

The hoddies are available for purchase on my society 6 account. Please do have a look thought and buy if you like, it would be appreciated. 

   




1 comment:

  1. hey ! I did some vision inducing meditations to find a subconscious spirit animal and it was a bear with blue flame coming off it and it was in the lotus position.

    later i the meditation whilst journeying to sacred dimension I saw a samall bald child with orange robe sat making the hand gestures you and your bear are .Just wanted to share as your art resinates with me mssively : )

    ReplyDelete